SFD280R Ch= 9D26 Ch= 3D32
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- 1959 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 - 120 Volt
- 4 Loudspeakers
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: SFD280R Ch= 9D26 Ch= 3D32 - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- AC operated AM - FM tuner with stereo preamplifier, stereo amplifier and 4 speed automatic record changer. Sams photofact set 503 folder 18 date 10-60 features the Zenith models SFD280M, SFD280R, SFD2530E, SFD2530R, SFD2530W, SFD2530Y, SFD2535M and SFD2535R as the same schematic.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 503 folder 18 date 10-60)
- Model page created by Peter Hoddow. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4303 models, 3925 with images and 3415 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL