- Manufacturer / Brand
- AGA and Aga-Baltic Radio AB; Sweden
- 1956 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: AGA-Baltic Radio AB; Stockholm
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 463/10700 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 8 AM circuit(s) 11 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, (BC) Long Wave (LW), 2 x SW and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 127; 150; 220; 240 Volt
- 3 Loudspeakers
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 2633 - AGA and Aga-Baltic Radio AB;
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
See also AGA model 2633B.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers. (AGA radio service documentation 1955-1956.)
- Model page created by Lars Nord. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 306 models, 219 with images and 207 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from AGA and Aga-Baltic Radio AB; Sweden