A101 Ch= 4A1C1
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Airzone (1931) Ltd.; Sydney
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 1 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: A101 Ch= 4A1C1 - Airzone 1931 Ltd.; Sydney
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 283 x 178 x 160 mm / 11.1 x 7 x 6.3 inch
Same cabinet shape as Airzone Model 4A1A1.
Price is for walnut case. Price £23 for green, cream & blue case.
See also Peal Model P101/A411C.
- Price in first year of sale
- 22.40 AUS £
- Mentioned in
- Radio Electrical WEEKLY (Product Data Service, April 1951, Page 7.)
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 283 models, 121 with images and 150 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Airzone (1931) Ltd.; Sydney
Forum contributions about this model: Airzone 1931 Ltd.;: A101 Ch= 4A1C1
Threads: 1 | Posts: 3
Hi, are you able to transfer 5 photos I submitted a few months ago which went to Airzone 4A1C1 and should have gone to Airzone Imp A120. My name is George Fornalski (ID=27471). The case of the radio is a Airzone Imp A120 and the chassis is a 4A1C1, so I was a bit confused with this but I have been informed that the photos are of a Airzone Imp A120. Hope you can help.
George Fornalski, 28.Feb.19