- Manufacturer / Brand
- Amalgamated Wireless Valve Co. Ltd. (AWV); Sydney, NSW
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 3 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-260 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Power out
- 5 W (max.)
- Special material, described in the notes.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: D51 - Amalgamated Wireless Valve Co.
AWV explanatory circuit D51 showing a filter around the volume control to increase bass boost at low audio levels.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (AWV Radiotronics, Dec 1936, page 5)
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 6 models, 2 with images and 5 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Amalgamated Wireless Valve Co. Ltd. (AWV); Sydney, NSW