- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Baird (brand) - Baird Television, Scophony, Scophony-Baird; London
- 1960 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470/10700 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s) 7 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 200-250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: M238 - Baird brand - Baird Television
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Same cabinet, layout of scale and wave change as LW/MW only Radio Rentals Baird M208 but VHF-FM replaces LW on switch and scale.
Caution: the alignment procedures still contain the M208 with LW!
Made by Radio Rentals.
- Source of data
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Paul Stennings CD, vol 2.
- Model page created by Keith Staines. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 76 models, 48 with images and 38 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Baird (brand) - Baird Television, Scophony, Scophony-Baird; London