Tape Recorder TRI (TR1)
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Baird (brand) - Baird Television, Scophony, Scophony-Baird; London
- 1958 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Tape Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 205; 225; 245 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Power out
- 5.7 W (undistorted)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Tape Recorder TRI - Baird brand - Baird Television
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 500 x 250 x 430 mm / 19.7 x 9.8 x 16.9 inch
2 tracks, speeds 3.75, 7.5 and 15 inches per second,
maximum spool diameter 7 inches.
The Baird TR1 featured a Collaro Tape Transcriptor tape deck,
and was capable of recording in both directions.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 21 kg / 46 lb 4.1 oz (46.256 lb)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Christian Poezevara. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 76 models, 48 with images and 38 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Baird (brand) - Baird Television, Scophony, Scophony-Baird; London