Master de Luxe Present Stereo 608
Bang & Olufsen (B&O); Struer
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bang & Olufsen (B&O); Struer
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: B&O
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, (BC) Long Wave (LW), 2 x SW and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Power out
- 6 W (undistorted)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Master de Luxe Present Stereo 608 - Bang & Olufsen B&O; Struer
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 780 x 240 x 280 mm / 30.7 x 9.4 x 11 inch
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 15 kg / 33 lb 0.6 oz (33.04 lb)
- Model page created by Igor Miler. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 476 models, 424 with images and 262 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bang & Olufsen (B&O); Struer
The model Master de Luxe Present is part of the collections of the following members.