Czardas Ch= C.B.F.
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Barco, Belgian American Radio Corporation / Cobar; Poperinge
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 480/10700 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s) 10 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 130; 220; 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 8 inch = 20.3 cm
- Power out
- 5.7 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Czardas Ch= C.B.F. - Barco, Belgian American Radio
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
This radio is part of a series sharing the same chassis. The difference is the number of loudspeakers. Model names are: Musica, Czardas, Fandango, Belcanto and Czerzo. There is always a 8" loudspeaker plus one till three Isophon static loudspeakers (models St.H7; St7 or ST 13)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by a member from B. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 76 models, 70 with images and 14 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Barco, Belgian American Radio Corporation / Cobar; Poperinge