- Manufacturer / Brand
- Beale & Co. Ltd, Sydney
- 1933 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 175 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220-260 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 63AE - Beale & Co. Ltd, Sydney
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
AC Powered superhet receiver.
Chassis is also used in the Raycophone 63AE.
- Mentioned in
- -- Collector info (Sammler) (HRSA Radio Waves Magazine #154, Oct 2020, Page 7.)
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 38 models, 18 with images and 8 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Beale & Co. Ltd, Sydney