- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bell Telephone Mfg. Co. (Radiobell); Antwerp
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Radiobell
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 440/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115; 125; 135; 150; 220; 250 Volt
- 3 Loudspeakers
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radiobell RB514 - Bell Telephone Mfg. Co.
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 660 x 440 x 285 mm / 26 x 17.3 x 11.2 inch
6 push buttons. AM and FM antenna built-in. 3 tone controls: treble, bass, harmonics. 3 speakers: 21.5 and 13 cm, plus electrostatic tweeter.
Polished walnut cabinet.
- Price in first year of sale
- 6,450.00 BEF
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Hugo Sneyers. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 277 models, 240 with images and 109 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bell Telephone Mfg. Co. (Radiobell); Antwerp