602B brown antenna yellow, IF 470 kc
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Belmont Radio Corp. (B.R.C.); Chicago, Ill.
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 105-125 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 602B brown [antenna yellow, IF 470 kc] - Belmont Radio Corp. B.R.C.;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
The Belmont model 602 has an IF of 465 kHz, but with a suffix B or C it has 470 kHz, B having a yellow antenna and C a tan antenna. See schematic for that. All 3 versions were availaible in the colors black, brown and ivory. This results in the following 9 models:
602 black, 602 brown, 602 ivory: 602B black, 602B brown, 602B ivory; 602C black, 602C brown and 602C ivory. The ivory models are in plascon, the others in bakelite.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 9 = 1938 and before
- Model page created by Konrad Birkner † 12.08.2014. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 429 models, 198 with images and 370 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Belmont Radio Corp. (B.R.C.); Chicago, Ill.