- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bush Ireland; Dublin
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 215-250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: BS21 - Bush Ireland; Dublin
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 507 x 386 x 223 mm / 20 x 15.2 x 8.8 inch
The Irish produced Bush BS35 has a similar appearance but a quite different chassis as it has an RF stage and extra shortwave bands.
Gram/PU, speaker and aerial sockets via 1/8" wander plugs.
- Model page created by Michael Watterson. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5 models, 5 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bush Ireland; Dublin