- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bush Ireland; Dublin
- 1955 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 470 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and more than two Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 210; 230; 250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical / Ø 8 inch = 20.3 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: BS35 CH=142 - Bush Ireland; Dublin
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 19.75 x 15.5 x 8.5 inch / 502 x 394 x 216 mm
AC only and isolated despite series valves.
Short Wave 3 3.1 ... 9.25 MHz
Short Wave 2 9.25 ...14.75 MHz
Short Wave 1 14.75 ... 21.25 MHz
Requires external aerial
External speaker and switch.
- Model page created by Michael Watterson. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5 models, 5 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bush Ireland; Dublin