- Manufacturer / Brand
- Canadian Westinghouse, Hamilton
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Westinghouse Canada
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 460 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Short Wave(s) and Police.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 120 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 823X - Canadian Westinghouse,
- Circuit diagram reference
- Radio College of Canada
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Westinghouse page 46 , 50
- Model page created by Dirk Taekels. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 383 models, 167 with images and 355 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Canadian Westinghouse, Hamilton
Forum contributions about this model: Canadian: 823X
Threads: 1 | Posts: 1
Kevin Adams, 13.Aug.14