- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Capehart Corp.; Fort Wayne, IN - see also Farnsworth
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Record-Changer, both sides!
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 314F Modern - Capehart Corp.; Fort Wayne, IN
- Console with any shape - in general
The models series 300F use the 400F sereis tuner chassis but only the F-1 amplifier.
See here the "Common information for the Capehart model pages for the 1930s and 1940s".
- External source of data
- Capehart sales brochure
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 223 models, 145 with images and 84 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Capehart Corp.; Fort Wayne, IN - see also Farnsworth