Concerton II M (2 M)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Stern & Stern (Concerton / Conserton), S&S; Stockholm
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF (Tuned-Radio-Frequency but use of regeneration unknown)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 90 & 4 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Bakelite, TUBES VISIBLE
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Concerton II M - Stern & Stern Concerton /
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- This model is named Concerton IIM as is printed at the bottom sticker, although the front (top) panel still bears Concerton II only, without an M.
An explanation for this apparent contradiction is found at the instruction paper (bottom sticker): If an output triode (B406) is used it is still like a Concerton II, but if for better performance a more expensive output pentode (B443) is employed it is understood as a Concerton IIM.
To cover this phenomenon we are also listing a model "Concerton II (output pentode)", in case a model is found without instruction label.
- Source of data
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Anders Söderström. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 374 models, 186 with images and 57 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Stern & Stern (Concerton / Conserton), S&S; Stockholm