10W Amplifier Chassis
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Dictograph Products Co. International (General Acoustic; Acousticon; Turner) ; New York
- 1956 ?
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 10 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 10W Amplifier Chassis - Dictograph Products Co.
- Chassis only or for «building in»
Mono Push-Pull amplifier with several phono equalization settings.
- Model page created by Gottfried Silberhorn. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 28 models, 26 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Dictograph Products Co. International (General Acoustic; Acousticon; Turner) ; New York