- Manufacturer / Brand
- Dux Radio AB; Stockholm
- 1950 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 460 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 125; 135; 150; 220; 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: V314 - Dux Radio AB; Stockholm
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 470 x 335 x 260 mm / 18.5 x 13.2 x 10.2 inch
Same technical data as DUX V317.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 8.8 kg / 19 lb 6.1 oz (19.383 lb)
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Dux technical description 1950/51)
- Model page created by Lars Nord. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 202 models, 158 with images and 106 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Dux Radio AB; Stockholm