693 or 693 Series B
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Emerson Radio & Phonograph Corp.; New York, NY
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Emerson Television
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 693 or 693 Series B - Emerson Radio & Phonograph
- Console with any shape - in general
20 " b/w console style TV with doors, US standard VHF tuner, mahogany, built-in antenna.
The models in ads often don't carry the suffix B. On a folder (in green) we find part of this family of TV receivers with "rectangular" screens (661B, 667B, 668B, 674B, 677B, 678B, 684B and 685B) plus a 14" 662 table model (bakelite, not shown is the 664 console 12") with Simplimatic Tuning, Built-in-Antenna as value leader, followed by the three 17" table models 676, 680 and 696 plus 17" consoles 686, 687; 19" console 688, 689 and 690 plus 20" consoles 692, 693 and 694. See also SAMS #148 with 676F, 681F, 686F, 686L, 687F, 687L, 696F and 696L plus SAMS #131 for 660B, 664B and 673B with chassis 120133-B. And for the year before the models TBD, 663 14" tabletop; model 666 with 16" as TV-AM-FM-phono receiver and model 669 with 19".
- Price in first year of sale
- 479.95 USD
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1966 models, 1086 with images and 1560 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Emerson Radio & Phonograph Corp.; New York, NY