- Manufacturer / Brand
- Grundig (Radio-Vertrieb, RVF, Radiowerke)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Grundig Portugal || Grundig USA / Lextronix
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 460/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115-120 Volt
- 3 Loudspeakers / Ø 6 inch = 15.2 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 2440U - Grundig Radio-Vertrieb, RVF,
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Similar to model 2420U. This model, 2440U has a speaker #1 = 6"x9", Speaker #2 = 3" electrostatic, Speaker #3 = 3" electrostatic. It is a typical export version of Grundig.
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS
- Model page created by Jeff Miller. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 6163 models, 5383 with images and 4164 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Grundig (Radio-Vertrieb, RVF, Radiowerke)
Forum contributions about this model: Grundig Radio-: 2440U
Threads: 1 | Posts: 2
I have a FM problem with a Grundig 2440 and 2520. Both use the AM section for FM. Both radios work fine on AM/SW but are dead on FM, not even air noise. Is this a common problem and were can I look to fix it. Thank you Leo
Leo Van Houten † 2013, 08.Dec.10