Tube Tester 539C
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Hickok Electrical Instrument Co.; Cleveland, OH
- 1958 ??
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Hickock
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115-220 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Tube Tester 539C - Hickok Electrical Instrument
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 425 x 191 x 476 mm / 16.7 x 7.5 x 18.7 inch
- Hickok Transconductance Tube Tester model 539C.
Apparecchio professionale per prova dei tubi elettronici.
- Mentioned in
- - - Data from my own collection
- Model page created by Pietro Gallia. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 148 models, 132 with images and 39 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Hickok Electrical Instrument Co.; Cleveland, OH
Forum contributions about this model: Hickok Electrical: Tube Tester 539C
Threads: 1 | Posts: 2
I want to purchase a device like this from USA. The thing is I do not know how to calibrate and service this machine proper.
Because it is expensive with shipping and postage, is there someone who can service and calibrate it in a professional way? In europe?
I do not want to ask this question after I spend 1500dollars on the unit.
Any advice and recomandations are much apreciated.
Cristian Fiscuci, 27.Aug.17