A-19 6 tube long wave super
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Lafayette Radio & TV Corp; New York (NY)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Wholesale Radio
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 115 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110 - 120 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: A-19 6 tube long wave super - Lafayette Radio & TV Corp; New
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 15 x 9 x 7.5 inch / 381 x 229 x 191 mm
- The Lafayette "6 tube AC/DC Longwave Super-Het" model A-19 has a 3 gang variable condenser. Other features include a full range variable tone control, a velvet-action volume control, and an illuminated reduction drive dial, self-contained aerial, and a powerful matched dynamic speaker. The chassis is of rostproof metal.
The model A-19 is listed at $ 65.00 but the Lafayette price is $ 25.50. See details for the models of this catalog.
- Price in first year of sale
- 26.00 $
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 4 = ca. 1934 and before
- Mentioned in
- Rider's plan is only found under "Misc" 4-6.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Lafayette Radio Catalog (Lafayette catalog no. 55 for 1934, page 22.)
- Other Models
Here you find 1342 models, 1158 with images and 407 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Lafayette Radio & TV Corp; New York (NY)