- Manufacturer / Brand
- Loewe-(Opta); Deutschland
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Löwe Radio
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF with regeneration; 2 AF stage(s); Export model
- Tuned circuits
- 2 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 100-260 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: SH3ND - Loewe-Opta; Deutschland
- Tablemodel, Tombstone = decorative upright, not cathedral but can have rounded edges.
The second valve is a triple function valve.
SH3ND is an export model, made in Germany. It was sold by Loewe Radio, Brussels, and by Éts. Becel in Lille, importer of Loewe Radios at the time, for 3200 French Franc.
- Price in first year of sale
- 3,800.00 BFr
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Revue mensuelle Radio-Science n° 7 july 1932
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- -- Original prospect or advert (Le Grand Écho du Nord de la France, 20.11.1932)
- Model page created by Bruno Brasseur. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1620 models, 1360 with images and 1177 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Loewe-(Opta); Deutschland