- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Masteradio, London
- 1957 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470/10700 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s) 8 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: D159FM - Masteradio, London
- Same chassis as model D157 except it has no SW band.
- Source of data
- -- Schematic
- Circuit diagram reference
- Radio and TV Servicing books (R&TVS) book
- Model page created by Keith Staines. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 88 models, 52 with images and 55 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Masteradio, London