Wireless Set No.46
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- MILITARY U.K. (different makers for same model)
- Military Transceiver (TRX)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Transceiver; ZF/IF 1550 kHz
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 150 & 3 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Wireless Set No.46 - MILITARY U.K. different makers
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 7.5 x 4.5 x 12.5 inch / 191 x 114 x 318 mm
- Wireless Set No.46: manpack transceiver operating on three crystal controlled channels in the 3,4 - 9,1 MHz range in four bands (3,4-4,3 / 5-6 / 6,4-7,6 / 7,9-9,1 MHz), AM (A3), MCW (A2), pout 1 - 1,5 Watts.
Wireless Set No.46 is a short range manpack set designed primarily for beach landing operations, the battery operated set with three pre-tuned crystal controlled channels is completely waterproof and can be immersed for one minute in sea water.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 24 lb (24 lb 0 oz) / 10.896 kg
- Mentioned in
- Wireless for the Warrior Vol. 1, L. Meulstee
- Model page created by Martin Bösch. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 143 models, 110 with images and 47 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from MILITARY U.K. (different makers for same model)