DY-22/ARC-3 Dynamotor for ARC-3 VHF Radio
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)
- 1945 ?
- Power supply/conditioner or battery or charger
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Power type and voltage
- Direct Current supply (DC) / 28/210 Volt
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: DY-22/ARC-3 Dynamotor for ARC-3 VHF Radio - MILITARY U.S. different makers
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 6.5 x 4 x 3.5 inch / 165 x 102 x 89 mm
- Dynamotor DY-22/ARC-3 is located on J-68/ARC-3 Power Junction Box that forms part of the AN/ARC-3 VHF Radio.
It is used to supply the Receiver R-77/ARC-3 and parts of the Transmitter T-67/ARC-3 with 210 VDC anode/screen voltage. It runs continuously after switch-on of the equipment.
Power connections are provided by a three-pin socket, on the bottom of the dynamotor base. Three snap-slide fasteners secure it to the chassis.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 4.8 lb (4 lb 12.8 oz) / 2.179 kg
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers. ((AN 16-30 ARC3-2))
- Model page created by Franz Harder. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 377 models, 331 with images and 187 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)
The model DY-22/ARC-3 is part of the collections of the following members.