Tube Tester I-177
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Tube Tester I-177 - MILITARY U.S. different makers
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 5.7 x 15.5 x 8.5 inch / 145 x 394 x 216 mm
- This was the mutual conductance tube tester used by US Armed Forces since WWII.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 8 kg / 17 lb 9.9 oz (17.621 lb)
- Source of data
- - - Manufacturers Literature
|Aggiornate il vostro Hickok I-177||2162 KB|
- Documents regarding this model
- Model page created by Emilio Ciardiello. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 377 models, 331 with images and 187 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)
Forum contributions about this model: MILITARY U.S.: Tube Tester I-177
Threads: 1 | Posts: 10
Marco Gilardetti, 12.Jan.09