S10 Lazy Boy, Receiver Tun-A-Lite
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Motorola Inc. (ex Galvin Mfg.Co. Chicago); Schaumburg (IL)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 175 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: S10 Lazy Boy, Receiver Tun-A-Lite - Motorola Inc. ex Galvin Mfg.Co
- Console with any shape - in general
This model employs 2 chassis: Control unit in the small wooden cube and audio amp, power supply and speaker in a separate cabinet. Both connected via a shielded 6 wire cable. Choice of floor or lowboy speaker . Tun-A-Lite = Neon tuning Indicator
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 4 = ca. 1934 and before
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Machine Age to Jet Age II (p.202)
- Other Models
Here you find 4120 models, 2827 with images and 3753 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Motorola Inc. (ex Galvin Mfg.Co. Chicago); Schaumburg (IL)