A 3 A A3A
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Murphy Radio Ltd.; Welwyn Garden City
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF (Tuned-Radio-Frequency but use of regeneration unknown)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: A 3 A A3A - Murphy Radio Ltd.; Welwyn
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
- Wider cabinet than A3; sold with a detachable wooden stand to convert it into a pedestal model. Local/distance switch;
- Source of data
- Radio! Radio!
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Konrad Birkner † 12.08.2014. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 332 models, 233 with images and 206 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Murphy Radio Ltd.; Welwyn Garden City