Belmonte, Radio ORA (O.R.A.); Torino
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Belmonte, Radio ORA (O.R.A.); Torino
- 1950 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 467 kHz
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 125; 140; 160; 220 Volt
- Presumably Dynamic Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Belmonte L128 - Belmonte, Radio ORA O.R.A.;
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Il Manuale del Radiomeccanico (Vol.3°)
- Model page created by Eduard Abfalterer. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 14 models, 7 with images and 8 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Belmonte, Radio ORA (O.R.A.); Torino
The model Belmonte is part of the collections of the following members.