- Manufacturer / Brand
- Orion; Budapest
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 473,6 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 320A [Export] - Orion; Budapest
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- The History of Hungarian Radio Broadcasting and a Catalogue of Radio Receivers
- Model page created by Sándor Selyem-Tóth. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1011 models, 863 with images and 385 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Orion; Budapest