- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips Italy; Milano (MI)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 128 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 125; 140; 160; 170; 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 461/38 - Philips Italy; Milano MI
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
This model was originally fitted with the tube EL3, but later schematics will list the EL3N as tube because the EL3 was not any more on the market and the fully exchangable EL3N was made for a better direct replacement with out any change.
- Model page created by Wolfgang Bauer. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 380 models, 309 with images and 237 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips Italy; Milano (MI)