- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips Radios - Deutschland
- 1942 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Deutsche Philips-Ges.
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 454 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / ? Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 17 cm = 6.7 inch
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 493U - Philips Radios - Deutschland
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 350 x 230 x 170 mm / 13.8 x 9.1 x 6.7 inch
Tuning scale light bulbs type: 8092D (10V, 200mA).
Attention ! The reception bands of this model are in doubt. The source "Lange-Nowisch" doesn't mention them. Dutch models 493A and 493U has 1 MW and 2 SW bands. There is however also the -06 variant which has LW, MW and SW.
- Model page created by Dirk Bladt. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2524 models, 2231 with images and 1539 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips Radios - Deutschland