- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 115 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 8 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Visual Tuning Indicator pre Eye
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-245 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 535A - Philips; Eindhoven tubes
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
- With indicator lamp 8059 = 6 Volt / 0,1 Ampere.
- Price in first year of sale
- 195.00 FL
- Source of data
- Overzicht v.de toe te p PHILIPS
- Mentioned in
- Technisch- Commercieel - Radio Vademecum Staleman
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Iven Müller. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5144 models, 4262 with images and 3397 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
The model is part of the collections of the following members.
Forum contributions about this model: Philips; Eindhoven: 535A
Threads: 1 | Posts: 2
I am just reparing one such radio, but can't bring it closer to original because the tuning indication galvanometer is missing!
Does anybody have one ?? Of cource, I will pay for it.
Dejan Momirov, 10.Jun.18