- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips Argentina, FAPESA, Miniwatt tubes; Buenos Aires
- 1936 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 220 Volt
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet. / Ø 23 cm = 9.1 inch
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 7RWUV - Philips Argentina, FAPESA,
- Mentioned in
- Manual de Circuitos PHILIPS
- Model page created by Robert Sarbell † 22.3.22. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 237 models, 166 with images and 160 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips Argentina, FAPESA, Miniwatt tubes; Buenos Aires