Bi-Ampli Stereo B5X43A /54
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 127; 145; 165; 220; 245 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Bi-Ampli Stereo B5X43A /54 - Philips; Eindhoven tubes
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 560 x 250 x 250 mm / 22 x 9.8 x 9.8 inch
A 4 band AM/FM stereo valve table radio in a wooden plano case. Transistorised FM stereo decoder, FM 87.5-108MHz, two 800 ohm loudspeakers. Similar to the Norelco B5X43A/54 US model with the same dial but with Philips labels. Voltage selector with six 50Hz AC voltage options. Gramophone PU facility.
Made in Holland
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Service manual Philips B5X43A)
- Model page created by Kevin McCulloch. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5148 models, 4267 with images and 3400 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt