BS 431 A
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips, Svenska AB, Stockholm
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 450 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115; 130; 225; 245 Volt
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet. / Ø 16 cm = 6.3 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: BS 431 A - Philips, Svenska AB, Stockholm
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 402 x 265 x 190 mm / 15.8 x 10.4 x 7.5 inch
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 6.3 kg / 13 lb 14 oz (13.877 lb)
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Model page created by Lars-G. Lundelin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 213 models, 191 with images and 82 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips, Svenska AB, Stockholm