- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips Belgium (Belgien)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 452 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 125; 145; 200; 220; 245 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 15 cm = 5.9 inch
- Power out
- 3 W (unknown quality)
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: BX310A /03 - Philips Belgium Belgien
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 380 x 250 x 200 mm / 15 x 9.8 x 7.9 inch
This model has the same specifications as BX310A /00 /01 but it was manufactured in Leuven, Belgium.AM radio for external antenna:
Loudspeaker: 9744X (5Ω).Dial lamp: 8045D (E10, 6,3V/320mA).
- LW: 152 - 285 kHz.
- BC: 517 - 1622 kHz.
- SW: 5,92 - 18,2 MHz.
Housing Color: brown
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 5.8 kg / 12 lb 12.4 oz (12.775 lb)
- Model page created by a member from B. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 536 models, 512 with images and 310 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips Belgium (Belgien)