- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips - Österreich
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Tape Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 127; 220; 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 14.1 cm = 5.6 inch
- Power out
- 1.5 W (unknown quality)
- Bakelite or Plastics (type unknown)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: EL3514 /00 - Philips - Österreich
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 340 x 230 x 125 mm / 13.4 x 9.1 x 4.9 inch
- LS is AD3700X, 5 Ohms; frequency response 80 - 10000Hz; tape speed 9,5 cm/s; 4 tracks; reel diameter 10 cm with cover, 13 cm without cover; production code(internal) AH01; production date 31/61.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 4.8 kg / 10 lb 9.2 oz (10.573 lb)
- Source of data
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by Georges Van Campenhout † 28.4.22. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1053 models, 988 with images and 838 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips - Österreich
Forum contributions about this model: Philips - Österreich: EL3514 /00
Threads: 1 | Posts: 3
I have a Philips EL3514/00, frame info AH01, s/n 56163, with production date on some components 31/61.
I think this set is not very different from the .../30 version. Who can give me the variations, please?
Georges Van Campenhout † 28.4.22, 16.Apr.09