- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 452 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-245 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 8.3 inch = 21.1 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: FX617A - Philips; Eindhoven tubes
- Console with any shape - in general
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 880 x 780 x 400 mm / 34.6 x 30.7 x 15.7 inch
3 Short Wave (SW). With 3-speed record changer 2508D
- Model page created by João Luis Mendes Colaço. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5019 models, 4203 with images and 3350 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt