H4X92A /00 /05
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 452/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Record Player (not changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 127; 145; 165; 220; 245 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers / Ø 15 cm = 5.9 inch
- Power out
- 2 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: H4X92A /00 /05 - Philips; Eindhoven tubes
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 552 x 396 x 327 mm / 21.7 x 15.6 x 12.9 inch
Record player AG2009/95. Double conus speakers AD3700AM.
- Price in first year of sale
- 498.00 NLG
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Iven Müller. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5131 models, 4249 with images and 3381 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt