- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips Argentina, FAPESA, Miniwatt tubes; Buenos Aires
- 1962 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 468 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 10 cm = 3.9 inch
- Power out
- 0.17 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: L2AL36-T - Philips Argentina, FAPESA,
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 235 x 140 x 60 mm / 9.3 x 5.5 x 2.4 inch
- Philips Argentina L2AL36-T;
Rango de onda 517 kHz a 1620 kHz.
Consumo 35 a 90 mA.
- Mentioned in
- Philips service manual 1966
- Model page created by Jose Vigil. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 237 models, 166 with images and 160 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips Argentina, FAPESA, Miniwatt tubes; Buenos Aires