Atlas Clipper RV6325
Phonola SA, FIMI; Saronno (VA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Phonola SA, FIMI; Saronno (VA)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Short Wave(s) and Police.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 2.5 W (unknown quality)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Atlas Clipper RV6325 - Phonola SA, FIMI; Saronno VA
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 425 x 205 x 140 mm / 16.7 x 8.1 x 5.5 inch
- Price in first year of sale
- 33,900.00 ITL
- Source of data
- Guida Pratica Antique Radio III (2000)
- Mentioned in
- Annuario ANIE 1963
- Model page created by Enrico Bonisolo. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 713 models, 446 with images and 528 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Phonola SA, FIMI; Saronno (VA)
The model Atlas Clipper is part of the collections of the following members.