- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pilot Electric Mfg. Co. (Radio Corp.); Brooklyn (NY)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Pilot Radio & Television || Pilot Radio and Tube || Pilot Radio Corporation
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6SK7 6SA7 6AC7 or 1852 6AC7 or 1852 6U5 or 6G5 6SA7 6J5 6AC7 or 1852 6AC7 or 1852 6SJ7 6SQ7 6H6 6H6 6J5 6SJ7 6L6 6L6 5U4G
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 / 4300 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- 110-125 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: FM-200 Phono - Pilot Electric Mfg. Co. Radio
- AM and FM (41.8 to 50.3 mc.) receiver; tuning eye; push-pull af output stage; two speakers; General Industries C125L record changer.
- Source of data
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 13 = 1942 and before
- Model page created by Hans-Joachim Korn † 16.11.15. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 516 models, 247 with images and 380 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pilot Electric Mfg. Co. (Radio Corp.); Brooklyn (NY)