SHC-460 "The Lexington"
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RCA Victor (International), Montreal
- 1958 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 4 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 117 Volt
- 3 Loudspeakers
- Power out
- 12 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: SHC-460 "The Lexington" - RCA Victor International,
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
The RCA-Victor SHC-460 is a 9-tube console radio with built-in 4-speed stereo record changer. Has 3 internal speakers (10 inch woofer and two 3.5 inch tweeters) for the right channel, and another 3 speakers in an external accessory cabinet for the left channel.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio College of Canada (RCC) (Supplement 45)
- Model page created by Tom Seeger. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 661 models, 429 with images and 606 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RCA Victor (International), Montreal