- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Regentone Products / Radio Television; Romford, Isleworth, London
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 475 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 2 x 6 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4.5 inch = 11.4 cm
- Power out
- 0.3 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Transistor BT11 - Regentone Products / Radio
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 245 x 155 x 60 mm / 9.6 x 6.1 x 2.4 inch
Similar chassis as RGD model B56.
Batteries: two Ever Ready PP1 (6 Volt each).
LW is a single preset adjustable to 200 kHz
Similar case and same chassis as the RGD B56A
- Price in first year of sale
- 14.00 GBP
- Circuit diagram reference
- Radio and TV Servicing books (R&TVS) book
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- see trader sheet 1422
- Model page created by Günther Stabe † 19.8.20. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 146 models, 85 with images and 100 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Regentone Products / Radio Television; Romford, Isleworth, London