- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RGD, Radio Gramophone Development; Birmingham
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 6 cm = 2.4 inch
- Power out
- 0.12 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Flirt R75 - RGD, Radio Gramophone
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 92 x 95 x 33 mm / 3.6 x 3.7 x 1.3 inch
RGD Flirt pocket radio MW/LW with LW preset function via a variable tuning capacitor at the rear of unit. Radio marked: Foreign made for RGD (see RCH, HongKong), available in different cabinet colors.
Compare with similar models Graetz Flirt 301 and Flirt 302, but with preset function for an additional MW station.
Uses 9v PP3 battery
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.240 kg / 0 lb 8.5 oz (0.529 lb)
- Model page created by Eckhard Wegner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 140 models, 106 with images and 66 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RGD, Radio Gramophone Development; Birmingham