- Manufacturer / Brand
- SABA; Villingen
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Schwer & Söhne, GmbH
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 460/6750 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s) 9 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 125; 150; 220 Volt
- 3 Loudspeakers
- Power out
- 5 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Wildbad 9 - SABA; Villingen
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 615 x 365 x 260 mm / 24.2 x 14.4 x 10.2 inch
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 11.7 kg / 25 lb 12.3 oz (25.771 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 369.00 DM
- External source of data
- Source of data
- HdB d.Rdf-& Ferns-GrH 1958/59
- Other Models
Here you find 1615 models, 1458 with images and 1115 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from SABA; Villingen
The model Wildbad is part of the collections of the following members.