- Manufacturer / Brand
- SBR Société Belge Radio-Electrique, Bruxelles
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: P8 - SBR Société Belge Radio-
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
According to the 1958 SBR folder, the production of the P8 intended for a whole year was sold out within a few weeks. At the time the folder was printed (end of 1957), the P8 was therefore not available anymore. The successor P9 is advertised as a coming product and not yet available.
- Source of data
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by a member from B. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 699 models, 648 with images and 369 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from SBR Société Belge Radio-Electrique, Bruxelles