- Manufacturer / Brand
- SBR Société Belge Radio-Electrique, Bruxelles
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 452 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 6 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: P9 - SBR Société Belge Radio-
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 240 x 180 x 85 mm / 9.4 x 7.1 x 3.3 inch
See notes on model P8. With the schematics drawn in 1958 and the product announced in the 1957/58 folder it is more likely that the P9 was avaiable already at the end of 1958 - which still means there was no small portable transistor model available for a whole year.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2.4 kg / 5 lb 4.6 oz (5.286 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 3'195.00 BEF
- Model page created by Bruno Brasseur. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 699 models, 648 with images and 367 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from SBR Société Belge Radio-Electrique, Bruxelles